Whoever you are, whatever organization you belong to, we’re here to help.
We know the struggles faced by people in recovery. That’s why we offer programs and services for you!
- You can get encouragement, tips, and news to help, by following us on Facebook, Twitter or the Living Free Blog.
- Join us and meet other people who are starting to live healthier, more fit lives.
- We offer group workout sessions, lectures, hikes, and recovery-oriented meetings. Please join us!
- Many people in recovery aren’t aware of the role fitness and nutrition play is staying stopped. You can learn more on this website, by following us on Twitter, and by joining us on group events.
We help organizations help their members!
- We offer experts who come to your church, school, or other organization to make presentations that can help your community understand addiction and recovery.
- We’ve developed a comprehensive set of educational materials that you can use or we can deliver to help people understand how fitness, nutrition, education and life skills’ development are critical to recovery.
- If you’ve identified an area of need and want help in pulling together a program, we can assist you.
- at your site.
Fitness & Nutrition Programs
- at your site.
Quality control, cost control, and having real impact are some of the major challenges faced by clinical groups. We offer programs and support that can help in all three areas.
- We’ve developed a comprehensive set of courseware that your counselors can use. Each module includes:
- Presentations & Notes
- Counselor Guidebooks
- Treatment Plan Templates
- Client Handouts
- Client Worksheets
- Exams/Answer Keys
- We offer a comprehensive program that can be added to existing houses. Our goal for sober living residents is to develop the habits and skills required to stay stopped once they leave the sober house.
Customized Supplemental Programs
“Shelley was available to us when we had a relapse in the house that really upset a lot of our women. She was able to provide us counsel, as well as education on a substance/relapse no one had any knowledge of.”
“This program has provided a different dimension of support. It’s building a connection between peers – it’s more than just living together!”
“Whoa! If goal-setting can contribute to my confidence and recovery, then I am motivated! I wrote some goals down as you were speaking. You are very inspiring!”