We are grateful for any amount you can give.
See below to better understand how we invest your money into rehabilitating some of the most wonderful people you’ll ever have the chance to meet!
PLEASE MAKE YOUR DONATION TODAY! (Secure through PayPal.)
We are a 501(c)(3) IRS-determined non-profit public charity. FEIN: 46-3308204
Your donation is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of law.
If you would like to make monthly recurring donations, please use the subscribe button below.
If you would like to make a recurring donation amount other than what is listed please contact us.
Refining knowledge, skills, attitudes and lifestyle habits crucial to living a life-time in recovery.
Inability to access treatment, or insufficient treatment duration, leave many lacking the resilience and self-efficacy necessary to avoid chronic relapse.
Comprehensive enrichment program delivering proprietary, evidence-based education, lifestyle and life skills curriculums supervised and managed by a licensed clinician.
- Sobriety first
- Clinical-quality, proprietary programming
- Nine hours per week educational and experiential learning
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with a licensed/certified clinician
- Community / sober social support meetings, i.e. 12-step and others
- Nutrition – daily healthy eating & weekly cooking practicums
- Gym – membership, training & commitment to physical activity
- Behavior – developing individual strengths and interests
- Health – physical, emotional and mental
- Life Skills
- Employment / education development and assistance
- Budgeting – lessons in surviving on a budget
- Relationships and home economics – shared responsibilities and teamwork
- Volunteer / service work commitments